- Acceptance of Terms.
1.1 BERO ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, LLC., (referred to as “Company,” “us” or “we”), provides the website (http://beroentertainment.com) (referred to as the “Site”), as well as business information and customized quotes (collectively referred to as “Offerings”), subject to your compliance with the following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”), as well as any other written agreement(s) between us and you.
1.2 We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this Site and these Terms. Your continued use of this Site and Offerings after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the modified Terms.
1.3 As used in these Terms, references to our “Affiliates” include our owners, licensees, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, advertisers, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this Site and/or contents and Offerings available on this Site.
1.4 BY USING THIS SITE AND OFFERINGS ON THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR THESE TERMS IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE. THESE TERMS ARE EFFECTIVE ONCE YOU CLICK THE ‘I AGREE’ BUTTON BELOW.
2.1 Offerings. Company provides a number of Offerings for users on its Site, including examples of some of our recent client solutions as well as recent client engagements.
2.2 No Guarantee. Although Company works hard to provide quality Offerings, you understand and acknowledge that we cannot promise or guarantee specific results from using the Site or Offerings available on this site.
2.3 Temporary Interruptions. You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Site may occur as normal events that are out of our control. You also understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks or service(s) that we may use to provide you with Offerings. You agree that the Offerings available on this Site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
- Site Conduct & Third-Party Websites.
3.1 User-Created Content Guidelines: Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts you leave on the Site. By posting information on the Site, or by otherwise using any communications service, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive service available on the Site (if any), you agree that you will not post comments, messages, links, code or other information that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of this Site, or attempts to gain access to other network or server via your account on this Site;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
3.2 No Endorsement. Company neither endorses nor assumes any liability for any material uploaded or submitted by users on any part of the Site. Although we do not pre-screen, police or monitor comments posted on the Site, we and our agents reserve the right to remove any and all postings that we feel do not comply with these Terms and any other rules of user conduct for our Site, or are otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such postings.
3.3 Third-Party Sites and Information. This Site may redirect or link to other websites on the Internet, or may otherwise include references to information, products or services made available by unaffiliated third parties. While we make every effort to work with trusted, reputable providers, from time to time such sites may contain information, material or policies that some may find inappropriate or personally objectionable. You understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, decency or legality of content hosted by third party websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references made on those websites. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with the Site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Company Inte